- Group Websites
Ramky Group is a specialist multi-disciplinary organization with a turnover of more than Rs.4,500 crores. The Group’s focus is in the areas of Civil, Environmental and Waste Management infrastructure with special emphasis on Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. In addition to its presence in 55 locations across India, the Ramky Group also has branch offices in the UAE and Singapore.
Between April 2002 and Dec 2011 the company successfully completed ninety building construction projects, comprising of commercial, residential, public, institutional and corporate buildings, mass housing projects and related infrastructure and facilities such as hospital and schools.read more
Ramky Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of the Ramky Group of companies that strives to realize the dream of a green and clean earth, since its inception in 2006. The Foundation's three thrust areas include - natural resource management, women empowerment, and education.read more
- Ramky Infra posted a consolidated Q1 FY14 net sales of Rs. 699.45 crore
- Ramky Infrastructure Limited FY 12-13 Consolidated Revenues Stood at 3773.55 Cf PAT at 151.26 Cr.
- Ramky Infra bags orders valued Rs. 386.90 Crore & Ramky Infra conferred with 5th CIDC Vishwakarma Awards 2013 under 2 categories
- Q3 FY13 Consolidated Revenues stood at Rs. 1025.34 Cr & PAT at 23.26 Cr
- Ramky Infrastructure Limited bags projects worth over Rs.231 Crores